First off, many thanks to Mel and Sopphey for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award. I’m glad they could see something in that whole, soul bearing rant. Other people can express their feelings very well. When I try, it tends to sound like a mosquito with a bullhorn; whiny, loud and out for blood. Overall, I’ve tried to adhere to a “Never Complain, Never Explain” lifestyle. It didn’t work all that well when I was younger and when I had daughters, that effort went completely out the window.
The Liebster is a pay-it-forward kind of award, meaning that once you receive the award, you pass it on to others. The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that gave you the award in a post on your own site
- Nominate up to five blogs with less than 200 followers
- Let the nominees know they’ve won by leaving a comment on one of their posts
- Add the Liebster image above so all your readers know that you are generally awesome
I’m cribbing this directly from Sopphey’s site:
*Note: There is no general committee that bestows this award. It’s just a recognition from one blogger to another for how awesome they are. Kinda like a really big Internet hug!
My ma-nom-ma-nees are (in no particular order):
- Lauren Harris – Ink-Stained Scribe – Author & Podcaster. Frankly, I don’t know how many followers she has at the moment. It won’t be long before there are thousands.
- Keryl Raist – To Publish or Not To Publish – Author, Editor and friend of mine. Don’t hold that against her, she is extremely talented.
- Amber James – Letters To People Who Won’t Read Them – The blog post sold me. That much snark has to be read.
- David Stoddard – What I Don’t Know – Author & Blogger. He’s a dude, with a dude’s perspective.
- Lauri Meyers – Your Imagination is the Limit – Author & Instructor. Her blog is like a seminar, but in a good way!
Do you know of some great blogs that have, shall we say, a limited readership? Let me know about them! Post links to the circulation-impaired in the comment section below.
What are you still doing here? Shoo! The post is over! Go read the ma-nom-ma-nees blogs!